24/7 overvågning med GC analyse: TT24-7
Shake it Baby…
The mVORX is a highly efficient vortex mixer and orbital shaker for the GERSTEL MultiPurpose Sampler (MPS). It enables efficient simultaneous mixing of up to 8 samples depending on the vial size used. Depending on vial size, up to 8 samples may be handled simultaneously. mVORX use a linear drive motor where the movement is strictly isolated in the horizontal plane, samples are effectively mixed at all speeds without contaminating the septum.
mVORX can be combined with a wide variety of sample preparation and clean-up techniques such as SPE, dispersive SPE (DPX), centrifugation, evaporation or filtration with the significant benefit of automated injection of the sample into a GC/MS or LC/MS system. Just one sequence table and – depending on the system – one method is needed for the entire process including GC/MS or LC/MS analysis.
mVORX features and benefits:
- Planar, programmable orbital agitation movements from 200 to 3000rpm
- Faster sample preparation, more efficient extraction/mixing
- Vortex mixing in combination with all GERSTEL sample preparation techniques
- Accepts different methods and vial sizes up to 8 x 2mL; 2 x 4mL; or 1 x 10mL
- Easy to use, different vial sizes fit directly in the holder
- Reliable and reproducible results, all samples are treated in exactly the same manner, better RSD
- Integrated control of complete process including all sample preparation steps and GC/MS or LC/MS analysis
If you have any questions, write to Jens Glastrup
Feel free to send us a message via the contact form and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Contact Jens Glastrup at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tore Vulpius at email@example.com
Or call our main number
+45 44 53 93 66