The mVORX is a highly efficient vortex mixer and orbital shaker for the GERSTEL MultiPurpose Sampler (MPS) XT platform. (You will find the vortex for the recent MPS Robotic platform here).
It enables efficient simultaneous mixing of up to 8 samples depending on the vial size used. mVORX use a linear drive motor where the movement is strictly isolated in the horizontal plane, samples are effectively mixed at all speeds without contaminating the septum.
mVORX can be combined with a wide variety of sample preparation and clean-up techniques such as SPE, dispersive SPE (DPX), centrifugation, evaporation or filtration with the significant benefit of automated injection of the sample into a GC/MS or LC/MS system. Just one sequence table and – depending on the system – one method is needed for the entire process including GC/MS or LC/MS analysis.
mVORX features and benefits:
- Planar, programmable orbital agitation movements from 200 to 3000rpm
- Faster sample preparation, more efficient extraction/mixing
- Vortex mixing in combination with all GERSTEL sample preparation techniques
- Accepts different methods and vial sizes up to 8 x 2mL; 2 x 4mL; or 1 x 10mL
- Easy to use, different vial sizes fit directly in the holder
- Reliable and reproducible results, all samples are treated in exactly the same manner, better RSD
- Integrated control of complete process including all sample preparation steps and GC/MS or LC/MS analysis
If you have any questions, write to Jens Glastrup
Feel free to send us a message via the contact form and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call our main number
+45 44 53 93 66