mVAP: Multi position evaporation station
Evaporation and concentration
The GERSTEL Multi-Position Evaporation Station (mVAP) performs solvent evaporation enabling automated sample concentration for lower detection limits as well as solvent exchange for improved chromatography and LC/MS ionization. Concentration is performed at user defined temperature, agitation and vacuum for best possible protection of the samples.
Many combinations option
Concentration in the mVAP can be combined with a wide variety of sample preparation and clean-up techniques such as SPE, dispersive SPE (DPX), liquid/liquid extraction or filtration with the significant benefit of automated injection of the concentrated sample into a GC/MS or LC/MS system. Every step is controlled using the MAESTRO PrepBuilder. Just one method and one sequence table are needed for the entire process including GC/MS or LC/MS analysis.
mVAP features and benefits:
- Efficient concentration of extracts and solutions under controlled conditions, user defined temperature, vacuum and agitation levels
- Improved limits of detection
- Solvent exchange for GC/MS or LC/MS analysis
- Concentration in combination with all GERSTEL techniques
- Reliable results
- Reproducible sample preparation through uniform processing of all samples, better RSD
- Condensation-free and safe removal of solvent vapors
- Contamination-free through use of sealed autosampler vials, staff exposure is minimized
- All liquid transfer is automated
- Automated loading of 2 mL, 4 mL and 10 mL vials into mVAP
- Parallel evaporative concentration of up to six samples
- PrepAheadensurespreparationofup to sixsamplessimultaneously with theanalysisonthe GC/LC
Feel free to send us a message via the contact form and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Contact Jens Glastrup at email@example.com or Tore Vulpius at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call our main number
+45 44 53 93 66