Microwave sample treatment
Homogenous solutions or suspensions are essential when performing analysis of samples. If inhomogeneity is present, this will lead to increased RSD of the analysis data and in some cases may corrupt the entire method. Sonication is therefore critical for many applications and an essential part of many sample preparation methods.
Integrated into the procedure
The GERSTEL MultiPurpose Sampler (MPS) integrates a sonication bath into a fully automated sequence as an integral part of the total sample preparation, for example combined with filtration, derivatization, addition of standards and sample introduction.
100% software control
MAESTRO software operates all GERSTEL modules and system solutions. Sample preparation and analysis are performed in parallel thanks to the MAESTRO PrepAhead function for best possible productivity and system utilization.
Benefits of the Ultrasonic bath option:
- The sonication is performed as part of the overall automated sample * preparation process
- Time saving through elimination of manual steps
- Laboratory staff experiences an improved work environment
- Rugged operation, reliable and reproducible results, identical treatment of all samples
- High sample throughput and best possible utilization of the analysis system through PrepAhead productivity: The sonication – and the rest of the sample preparation – is performed during the ongoing analysis of the preceding sample
- Manual methods can be transferred directly and automated. Method parameters are easily modified
If you have questions, write to Jens Glastrup
Feel free to send us a message via the contact form and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Contact us on email@example.com
Or call our main number
+45 44 53 93 66