Agilent 8890 - the standard in the market.
Agilent 8890 GC is the de-facto standard for GC systems today. It is a very complete GC, and a system that can be upgraded, see Gerstel, OI and Markes, to make all combinations of sample introduction and/or detection possible.
With the 8890 platform, the system may always be upgraded, and the user will be able to have full confidence in maximum uptime and analytical performance. It is therefore, in our opinion, the correct platform for both sample preparation and detectors.
- Flame ionization detector (FID)
- Thermal conductivity detector (TCD)
- Micro-electron capture detector (ECD Micro)
- Flame photometric, single- or dual-wavelength detector (FPD)
- Nitrogen-phosphorus detector (NPD)
- Sulfur chemiluminescence detector (SCD)
- Nitrogen chemiluminescence detector (NCD)
- Pulsed flame photo metric detector (PFPD)
- Photoionization detector (PID)
- Electrolytic conductivity detector (ELCD)
- Halogen specific detector (XSD)
Feel free to send us a message via the contact form and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Contact Jens Glastrup at email@example.com
Or call our main number
+45 44 53 93 66