SPE cleanup automated
Time saving – and highly precise
Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) may be time consuming and difficult-to operate, but if (SPE) is automated by integrating with GERSTEL MPs and Maestro, it becomes a much more efficient and reproducible process.
The GERSTEL MultiPurpose Sampler (MPS) with SPE works with standard cartridges. This provides several benefits compared with manual Solid Phase Extraction:
- Improved recovery, precision and reproducibility
- Maximized sample throughput by performing SPE during GC or LC analysis of the preceding sample
- System may run on-line and just-in-time, minimizing variations due to degradation of sensitive samples, evaporation etc. This will improve RSD
- More than 50 percent time saving for overall analysis, compared to manual processing
The GERSTEL SPE enables automated sample preparation and analysis even for complex samples. Samples are prepared in a simple and safe manner combining accurate results with high throughput.
In addition to the automated SPE, other sample preparation steps are easily selected in a combined method, examples are:
- Dilution and standard addition
- Automated weighing, centrifugation and sonication
- Derivatization before or after solid phase extraction
- Heated or cooled conditioning and mixing
- Solvent exchange
One method and one sequence table control the complete system including sample preparation and GC/MS or LC/MS analysis.
Feel free to send us a message via the contact form and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Contact us on email@example.com
Or call our main number
+45 44 53 93 66