Microwave treatment of samples
Reliable homogenisation and reaction
To ensure complete and fast reactions, microwaves are often a preferred tool. It shortens the reaction time and ensures the reliable conversion. Especially for FAME’s from complicated matrices, this is often a necessity.
Integrated in the procedure
The GERSTEL MPS integrates the CEM Microwave in a fully automated sequence as a part of the complete sample preparation, possibly combined with filtration/derivatisation/standards addition and/or injection of the finished sample
100% software control
MAESTRO software integrates all GERSTEL modules and system solutions. The sample preparation and the analyses are done in parallel using the Maestro PrepAhead function, to ensure the highest possible productivity..
Automated Microwave treatment – advantages:
The digestion is done as an integral part of the total sample prep. It saves time and leads to more reproducible results.
- Employees are less exposed to solvents.
- The system gives a higher productivity.
- The Microwave treatment is done in advance of the previous analysis, to ensure that the sample preparation is finished precisely before the injection on the system.
- Manual methods are easily transferred to automation.
- Method parameters are easily updated, for fast method development.
Feel free to send us a message via the contact form and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Contact Jens Glastrup at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call our main number
+45 44 53 93 66