Microwave sample treatment
Reliable homogenous digestion
In order to ensure complete transformation in chemical reactions, microwave digestion is often the preferred tool to ensure fast and reproducible sample transformation, especially for FAMEs preparation from complex matrices.
Integrated into the procedure
The GERSTEL MultiPurpose Sampler (MPS) integrates a CEM Microwave into a fully automated sequence as an integral part of the total sample preparation, for example combined with filtration, derivatization, addition of standards and sample introduction.
100% software control
MAESTRO software operates all GERSTEL modules and system solutions. Sample preparation and analysis are performed in parallel thanks to the MAESTRO PrepAhead function for best possible productivity and system utilization.
Benefits of the Microwave option:
- Microwave digestion is performed as an integral part of the overall sample preparation process, it saves time and leads to more uniform results
- Laboratory staff experiences an improved work environment
- High/fast sample throughput and best possible utilization of the analysis system through
- PrepAhead productivity as the digestion – and the rest of the sample preparation – is performed during the ongoing analysis of the preceding sample
- Manual methods can be transferred directly and automated.
- Method parameters are easily modified
Feel free to send us a message via the contact form and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Contact Jens Glastrup at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tore Vulpius at email@example.com
Or call our main number
+45 44 53 93 66