- Name and CVR: MSC Aps (CVR 26991609) and MSCi Aps
- Address: Bøgesvinget 8, 2740 Skovlunde, Denmark.
- Phone: +45 44539366
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: msconsult.dk
We always treat your personal information securely and confidentially by following applicable law, including the Personal Data Regulation and the Data Protection Act.
Your information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected and will be deleted when that purpose is met or no longer relevant.
Categories of personal data
We deal with the following categories of personal data
name, your company name, address and telephone number, e-mail address, and possibly areas of interest and what services and products you have purchased.
We’ve got your information:
- Directly from you in connection with the purchase of products and services.
- Direct from you by subscribing to our newsletter and / or courses.
We need to keep this information in mind as we:
- thus fulfilling a contract or sales agreement to which you are a party.
- pursues our legitimate interest in marketing our products.
- hereby may comply with a legal obligation e.g. under the Bookkeeping Act.
We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned above
- In connection with newsletters As long as given consent to receive newsletters has not been withdrawn.
- In connection with the purchase of products or services. In connection with the delivery of our products and services, we will keep your personal data for up to 10 years after the end of the customer relationship under the Accounting Act, unless there are special reasons to keep the information in a longer period.
Disclosure, objection, change, data portability, and deletion
You can always contact us to find out which of your personal information we hold.
This can be done by contacting
- MSC / MSCi
- Bøgesvinget 8, 2740 Skovlunde, Denmark
- +45 44539366
If there is a mistake in the information we have about you, you can always ask to have it corrected, just as you have the right to have the information provided in a regular format (data portability)
If you need change or data portability, you are also welcome to write to us at the above email address.
If you no longer wish us to process your personal data or to restrict the processing of your personal data, you can also send us a request to the above email address.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the processing of your e-mail address in connection with the sending of newsletters and marketing, this can be done at any time by clicking on a link in the individual newsletter.
If you wish to complain about MSC or MSCi’s processing of your personal data, this can be done to the Data Inspectorate, at Borgergade 28.5., 1300 Copenhagen, phone 33 19 32 00