MPS Workstation, for independent sample preparation.
The GERSTEL MultiPurpose Sampler MPS can be configured as a sample preparation robot, independent of the chromatography system.
Using the MAESTRO software, sample preparation steps are easily set up for maximum flexibility and ease-of-use:
- Derivatization and Standard addition
- Dilution and extraction
- Cooled or heated conditioning and mixing
- Sonication and Centrifugation
- Automated weighing of liquid samples and standards
- Parallel evaporation and concentration (mVAP)
- Reading and processing of barcodes
- For increased flexibility and performance, the WorkStation can be configured with two independent heads, enabling the combination of different syringes and the performance of multiple tasks using one automated system
- Solid Phase Extraction SPE with standard 1, 3 or 6 mL SPE cartridges.
- Transfer of manual methods is easily performed by mouse-click
- Several benefits compared to manual SPE, improved recovery, precision and reproducibility
- Dispersive SPE technique based on loosely contained sorbent in disposable pipette tips
- Fast and efficient extraction, excellent recovery, precision and reproducibility
- Less eluent required, further concentration is frequently not needed
Feel free to send us a message via the contact form and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Contact Jens Glastrup at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tore Vulpius at email@example.com
Or call our main number
+45 44 53 93 66