MPS Workstation, for independent sample preparation.
The GERSTEL MultiPurpose Sampler MPS can be configured as a sample preparation robot, independent of the chromatography system.
Using the MAESTRO software, sample preparation steps are easily set up for maximum flexibility and ease-of-use:
- Derivatization and Standard addition
- Dilution and extraction
- Cooled or heated conditioning and mixing
- Sonication and Centrifugation
- Automated weighing of liquid samples and standards
- Parallel evaporation and concentration (mVAP)
- Reading and processing of barcodes
- For increased flexibility and performance, the WorkStation can be configured with two independent heads, enabling the combination of different syringes and the performance of multiple tasks using one automated system
Automated Solid Phase Extraction (SPE)
- Solid Phase Extraction SPE with standard 1, 3 or 6 mL SPE cartridges.
- Transfer of manual methods is easily performed by mouse-click
- Several benefits compared to manual SPE, improved recovery, precision and reproducibility
Disposable Pipette Extraction DPX
- Dispersive SPE technique based on loosely contained sorbent in disposable pipette tips
- Fast and efficient extraction, excellent recovery, precision and reproducibility
- Less eluent required, further concentration is frequently not needed
Feel free to send us a message via the contact form and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call our main number
+45 44 53 93 66
You must be logged in to post a comment.