24/7 overvågning med GC analyse: TT24-7
A flexible solution
The Thermal Desorption Unit (TDU) is a flexible automated solution for thermal desorption and thermal extraction. The difference between TDS and TDU is:
Operates through a horizontal separate autosampler with 20 position tube holder, LARGE capacity of TD tubes (largest of all existing systems).
Operates through a vertical autosampler integrated into MPS 2, with up to 196 position tube holders. All types of material may be thermally desorbed, liquids, semi-liquids, solids, Twisters and TD tubes.
Several techniques are supported by the TDU:
- Stir Bar Sorptive Extraction (SBSE) using the GERSTEL Twister®
- Dynamic Headspace (DHS) based on standard headspace vials
- Air sampling onto TD tubes
- Thermal extraction of solid samples placed in fritted TDU tubes
- Thermal extraction of liquids placed in µ-vials inside the TDU
- Automated Pyrolysis of liquid and solid samples using the PYRO module(option)
The TDU also supports manual operation and may be removed in minutes to enable direct liquid sample introduction into the GERSTEL Cooled Injection System (CIS), a PTV-type universal GC inlet.
When configured with the MPS Robotic, up to 240 samples can be analyzed in one automated sequence using one or more methods. The MAESTRO software combined with the Agilent ChemStation/MassHunter controls the complete process.
Feel free to send us a message via the contact form and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Contact Jens Glastrup at email@example.com or Tore Vulpius at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call our main number
+45 44 53 93 66