SIFT MS - the fastest gas analysis technology available
Join us for a seminar on an exiting analysis method that enables you to gain knowledge of volatile samples in seconds.
The SIFT technique avoids chromatography, and collects mass spectrometric information in seconds.
You can acquire time-resolved analysis data or perform a large number of analyses within a short time compared with a more traditional chromatography-based approach.
- What is the SIFT MS technique?
- The essentials of SIFT analysis with the SYFT instrument.
- How does SIFT MS work?
- Strengths and weaknesses of SIFT MS?
- Breath analysis.
- Time-resolved pollution map from combustion engine.
- Headspace automation; flavour analysis.
- Thermal desorption profiles from car interiors.
Limited number of participants:
We have limited the number of participants to 8, so we can ensure good safety for all our guests.
- Allan Ohlsson, MSCi, DK
- Dr Christopher Pfaff, Syft Technologies GmbH, Germany
The seminar will be held in english
- Place: MSC, Bøgesvinget 8, 2740 Skovlunde
- Date: Tuesday, Sept. 8 th. 2020
- Time: 9.00 to 15.00 (Lunch included)
- Price: 500 kr