24/7 overvågning med GC analyse: TT24-7
Automated SPME fiber exchange
Solid Phase Micro Extraction (SPME) is a widely used technique for extraction and concentration of VOCs and SVOCs combined with GC/MS. SPME is especially useful in the food, flavor and beverage industries and for environmental monitoring.
Until now, a limitation has been the lack of automation of the fiber exchange.
The GERSTEL Multi Fibre Exchanger MFX is a unique automated fiber exchange option for the GERSTEL MultiPurpose Sampler (MPS). MFX enables automated SPME analysis of samples using different fibers in one automated sequence, covering a wide range of fiber and analyte polarities. MFX is an excellent tool to speed up method development, or for example a series of air-monitoring fibers using passive sampling.
SPME Multi-Fibre stations are available for three fibers or 25 fibers.
Ready-to-use SPME Fast Fit Fiber Assemblies (FFA) for the GERSTEL MFX system may be purchased directly from Gerstel.
GERSTEL Multi Fibre Exchange offers:
- SPME fiber exchange in regular intervals for automated SPME analysis over-night and during the weekend
- Fast and flexible SPME method development
- Automated processing of SPME fibers used for passive sampling
- Automated extraction of samples using different SPME fibers
- Mechanical stress during fiber exchange is minimized for extended fiber life
- With accessories from Supelco®, the automated fiber exchange needles are easily used for passive sampling(SPME FFA Field Sampler) and may later be transported in a fully protected mode.
If you have any questions, write to Jens Glastrup
Feel free to send us a message via the contact form and we will reply back as soon as possible.
Contact Jens Glastrup at email@example.com or Tore Vulpius at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call our main number
+45 44 53 93 66